Registration Fee: $25 (Gymnasts must pay registration fee and turn in a health and registration form prior to attending their first class. Each September or your first class of the 2019-2020 school year program a new form and fee must be submitted.)
Session Fees: Fees listed below are for the entire 12 week session. Fees are determined by the number of hours your child attends per week. If you have more than one child in the program you simply add up the hours they are receiving for your family discount. If your child is attending multple classes, just add up the amount of time receiving per week and that will also give you a discount.
¾ hours - $90 1 hour - $120
1 ¼ hours - $150 1 ½ hours - $180
1 ¾ hours - $200 2 hours - $220
2 ¼ hours -$240 2 ½ hours - $260
2 ¾ hours - $280 3 hours - $300
Tumble Tots - 3/4 hour class (45 minutes)
Level 1 & 2, Level 3 & 4, & Boys Class - 1 hour class
Level 5 & 6 and Level 7 & 8 - 1 ½ hour class
- If attending more than 3 hours per week please inquire to get your session fee. If you start classes in the middle of a session your fee will be prorated for the number of weeks that are left in the session.
- Payments should be made in full at the beginning of the session. You may break the payment in half if you need to. The first half of the payment should be paid at the start of the session and then the second half of the payment should be payed within four weeks. If your child starts the session you are required to pay for the entire session.
· Fall Session: September 11 , 2021 - December 3, 2021
· Winter Session: December 4, 2021 - March 18, 2022
· Spring Session: March 19, 2022 - June 17, 2022
Explanation of Fee Schedule and Sessions Offered:
We offer three sessions in our school year program, a fall session, a winter session, and spring session. Each session will offer 12 weeks of gymnastics lessons.
In the fall session: We will be closed Nov. 24, 25, 26 & 27 for Thanksgiving. We will ask that if you are scheduled for one of those days that you make up the lesson.
In the winter session: We are closed for Christmas - December 20 - January 2. These two weeks are not included in the 12 week session. We are also closed for winter break from February 21- 26. This week is not included in our 12 week session.
In the spring session: We are closed April 18 - April 23 for spring break which is not included in the 12 week session. We are also closed for Memorial Day. If your class is on Mon. May 30, you can make this day up.
Most holidays are not included in our 12 week sessions. If your class runs on a day that is effected by our Thanksgiving closure or Memorial Day, you may make up the class on another day we offer the class. Any classes missed due to illness, injury or conflict with another function may be made up. If a snow day is called on a day your child is scheduled to attend you may make that up. Please check with your child's teacher on the best day to do the make up.
There are several Monday holidays throughout the school year program. The only Monday holiday that we close is Memorial Day.