Registration Fee: $25 (Gymnasts must pay registration fee and turn in a health and registration form prior to attending their first class. Each September or your first class of the 2019-2020 school year program a new form and fee must be submitted.)
Session Fees: Fees listed below are for the entire 12 week session. Fees are determined by the number of hours your child attends per week. If you have more than one child in the program you simply add up the hours they are receiving for your family discount. If your child is attending multple classes, just add up the amount of time receiving per week and that will also give you a discount.
¾ hours - $90 1 hour - $120
1 ¼ hours - $150 1 ½ hours - $180
1 ¾ hours - $200 2 hours - $220
2 ¼ hours - $240 2 ½ hours - $260
2 ¾ hours - $280 3 hours - $300
- If attending more than 3 hours per week please inquire to get your session fee. If you start classes in the middle of a session your fee will be prorated for the number of weeks that are left in the session.
- Payments should be made in full at the beginning of the session. You may break the payment in half if you need to. The first half of the payment should be paid at the start of the session and then the second half of the payment should be payed within four weeks. If your child starts the session you are required to pay for the entire session.
· Fall Session: September 12 , 2020 - December 11, 2020
· Winter Session: December 12, 2020 - March 26, 2021
· Spring Session: March 27, 2021 - June 11 (10 week session)
Explanation of Fee Schedule and Sessions Offered:
We offer three sessions in our school year program, a fall session, a winter session, and spring session.
In the fall session: We are closed the week of Thanksgiving - Nov. 23 - 28. This week is not included in the 12 week session.
In the winter session: we are closed for Christmas - December 20 - January 3. These two weeks are not included in the 12 week session. We are also closed for winter break from February 15 - 21. This week is not included in our 12 week session.
In the spring session: We are closed April 5 - April 11 for spring break which is not included in the 10 week session. Because this is a 10 week session you can deduct 2 lessons off your fee or do two make up classes. We are also closed for Memorial Day. If your class is on Mon. May 31, you can make this day up.
Even though generally you no longer need to make up for holidays, you may still make up any classes missed due to illness, injury or conflict with another function.